The following are eligible to join Coast Line Credit Union
- Any persons who live, work, worship or attend school in the Counties of Cumberland, Sagadahoc or York, State of Maine
- Businesses located in the Counties of Cumberland, Sagadahoc or York, State of Maine
- Employees of Maine Central Railroad, its subsidiaries, affiliates or associates
- Employees of Boston and Maine Railroad Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates or associates
- Employees of Springfield Terminal Railway Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates or associates
- Spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, and grandchildren, including step and adoptive relationships, of and persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit with the persons within the credit union's field of membership are also eligible for membership
- To open a Coast Line business account, all sole proprietors, partners in a partnership, member of a limited liability company or stockholders must be in Coast Line's field of membership.
HOW TO JOIN COAST LINE CREDIT UNION
A share account, which is a savings account, establishes credit union membership. A minimum deposit of $5.00 opens the account and allows members to take advantage of all the products and services that Coast Line has to offer. Joining is easy, simply complete a membership application or contact us today!
MEMBERSHIP IS FOREVER
Once you join, even if you retire, change employers or relocate, you and your family may remain members of Coast Line and continue to have full access to our full line of products and services.
USA PATRIOT ACT DISCLOSURE
The USA Patriot Act requires our credit union to gather and maintain specific information on our members and future members. Sections of this Act require financial institutions to develop and implement procedures for identifying and verifying the identity of account holders, such as verifying a member's identity at account opening, maintaining records of the information used to verify the member's identity and determining whether the member appears on any lists of terrorists provided by any government agency.Go to main navigation