- Married Applicants may apply for a separate account.
- Individual Credit means only one borrower is responsible for repaying this loan unless another person has agreed to guarantee or co-sign the loan.
- Joint Credit means more than one person (a borrower and co-borrower(s)) is responsible for repaying the loan.
You must provide information about your spouse if any of these situations apply:
- Your spouse is a co-borrower
- Your spouse will use the account
- You are relying on your spouse's income to repay the credit
- If the credit will be secured by property located in a community property state (AZ, CA, ID, LA, NM, NV, TX, WA, WI)
* indicates a required field.