a message from our president & ceo
To our valued members,
As a member-owned cooperative, the health and safety of our members, employees, and the community is a top priority.
Coast Line CU is closely monitoring the developing situation of Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the state of Maine. To better protect the health and safety of our members and employees, we are temporarily restricting branch access to DRIVE-UP SERVICE ONLY until further notice.
There are several ways you can access your accounts, conduct transactions, and pay bills from the comfort and convenience of your home.
- Online Banking - With Online Banking, you can view updated balance and transaction history, transfer funds between accounts, make a loan payment, pay bills, and more.
- Mobile App - The Mobile App can be used with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. The app allows you to view account balances, make transfers between accounts, apply for loans, and pay bills through Bill Pay. Download our mobile app at the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Mobile Deposit - Use the Coast Line Mobile App to securely deposit checks into your account anytime, anywhere.
- Telephone and Virtual Banking - You can contact Coast Line CU at (800) 582-9294, send a message via Bold Chat, send us an email, or call Teller Phone at (855) 343-2240 to complete automated transactions 24/7.
- Mail - Deposits and loan payments are also accepted via mail. Please address all mail to Coast Line CU, 333 Cottage Rd, South Portland, ME 04016.
- Night Drop - The night drop at Coast Line CU allows you to make deposits and loan payments. The night drop box is located on the back of our building at 333 Cottage Road, South Portland, ME 04106. Deposits and payments will be credited during normal business hours.
- ATM Access & SURF Network - Access to your money is available at the ATMs located at our branch and over 265 SURF Network locations. The ATM at our branch is equiped to accept cash and check deposits 24/7.
We appreciate your understanding that as a member, your experience may look different as we navigate this time together. While it is impossible to predict the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and fully understand its impact, we are committed to serving you.
President and CEO
Coast Line Credit Union
Go to main navigation