drive-up teller window temporarily replaces in-brach banking
For your safety, drive-up teller window temporarily replaces in-branch banking. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The health and welfare of our members and staff are always our first priority.
There are several ways you can access your accounts, conduct transactions, and pay bills remotely.
- Online Banking - With Online Banking, you can view updated balance and transaction history, transfer funds between accounts, make a loan payment, pay bills, and more.
- Mobile App - The Mobile App can be used with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. The app allows you to view account balances, make transfers between accounts, apply for loans, and pay bills through Bill Pay. Download our mobile app at the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Mobile Deposit - Use the Coast Line Mobile App to securely deposit checks into your account anytime, anywhere.
- Telephone and Virtual Banking - You can contact Coast Line CU at (800) 582-9294, send a message via Bold Chat, send us an email, or call Teller Phone at (855) 343-2240 to complete automated transactions 24/7.
- Mail - Deposits and loan payments are also accepted via mail. Please address all mail to Coast Line CU, 333 Cottage Rd, South Portland, ME 04016.
- Night Drop - The night drop at Coast Line CU allows you to make deposits and loan payments. The night drop box is located on the back of our building at 333 Cottage Road, South Portland, ME 04106. Deposits and payments will be credited during normal business hours.
- ATM Access & SURF Network - Access to your money is available at the ATMs located at our branch and over 265 SURF Network locations. The ATM at our branch is equipped to accept cash and check deposits 24/7.
have a question or need to schedule an in-person appointment?
Please call (207) 799-7245 if you have a question or need to schedule in-person appointment. We want to share some changes in our procedures when visiting our branch for a scheduled appointment.
- Those that are ill are asked to stay home and reschedule their appointment. Please do not enter our building if you feel sick.
- When visiting our office, we ask that you wear a face covering to help protect yourself and others.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available for all members to use as they enter and leave our office.
- Distance markers have been placed on the floors as a reminder to maintain 6 feet of social distance when possible.
- Hand shaking, as a social greeting, will be temporarily discontinued.
- Public restrooms are not available.
- Appointments are recommended for any services beyond standard teller window transactions.
- Our office will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
In these unprecedented times, the safety or our staff and members is of the highest priority. At the same time, we are committed to providing the financial access, support and guidance that everyone has come to expect from our dedicated staff. Stay well and, as always, we are thankful for the opportunity to continue to serve you and support our community.
Go to main navigation